- The University's Financial Framework
- University Insurances
- How to pay your University bills from anywhere
- Finance Forms
- Financial Services
- Finance Processes and Procedures
- Finance Business Partnerships
- Travel and Expense Management System (TEMS)
- Procurement Services
- Supplier Terms & Conditions
How to pay your University bills from anywhere
Paying your bills is now faster, smarter and more secure than ever before. The University has many simple and flexible payment options allowing payment at your convenience.
The electronic payment options offered are available 24 hours a day / 7 days a week and give students and customers the option of making payments from the comfort of their own home or office.
Please refer to the Current Student Current students - Paying your fees (opens in a new window) webpage for information on payment options.
New International Students
Please refer to the International students - Payment methods (opens in a new window) webpage for information on payment options.
Continuing International Students
Please refer to the International students - Payment methods (opens in a new window) webpage for information on managing and paying your fees and payment options.
Payment options for University issued Customer Tax invoices are:
1. Internet payments - Customers can pay using MasterCard or Visa online via Payments. (opens in a new window)
2. BPAY (Credit and Debit Card) - Please contact your participating financial institution to pay your Tax Invoice or Internet Order from your Cheque, Savings or Credit Card account. Quote Biller code 52217.
3. Pay by Phone (Credit Card) - Please call 13 18 16 to pay your Tax Invoice or Internet Order. Have your Credit Card details and Payment Reference Number ready. Quote Billpay code 2106.
4. In person at Australia Post (Cash, EFTPOS, Credit Card or Cheque) - You can pay your Tax Invoice or Internet Order in person by Cash, EFTPOS, Credit Card or Cheque at any Australia Post Office. You must show your Tax Invoice or Internet Order for your payment to be processed.
5. By mail (Cheque) - You can pay your Tax Invoice or Internet Order by Cheque. Attach the tear-off payment options slip at the bottom of your Tax Invoice or Internet Order to your cheque and mail to:
Western Sydney University
PO Box 17
Richmond NSW 2753
Please note that cheques must be in Australian dollars and drawn on an Australian Bank.
University Students and Staff Miscellaneous items
Payment for other items can be made via Payments:
Enquiries regarding these payment methods (but not the amounts billed) should be directed to the Finance Officer, Receivables (Banking) on (02) 4570 1822 or email firstname.lastname@example.org