Office of Finance
The Office of Finance is responsible for:
- Financial policy advice
- Operational accounting
- Financial reporting
- Finance Business Partnerships
- Corporate Credit Card
- Corporate Finance
- Financial Services
Chief Financial Officer, Financial Operations
Policy development, advice and overall responsibility for the University budget and financial management.
General Ledger, Accounts Receivable, Taxation (including GST & FBT), Insurance and Fixed Assets.
Finance Business Partnerships
Provide high level Strategic support and advice on management accounting and financial performance measures linked to budgeting, forecasting, financial reporting and modelling.
Operational and strategic management of the University's financial resources.
Provision of high level commercial and financial advice and analysis on a range of cost management and revenue generation activities.
Provision of financial services including establishment and compliance with financial controls and Accounts Payable.
- OneStop (opens in a new window)
- Miscellaneous Fees Schedule - Approved (XLS, 83 KB) (opens in a new window)
- Charge-Out Schedule - Approved (opens in a new window)
- 2020 EOY Finance Processing Cut-Off Dates (PDF, 102.92 KB) (opens in a new window)