- Applying to study
- New to Uni
- Important dates
- Fees and costs
- The Academy
- Services and facilities
- Online systems
- Student Misconduct Rule
- Semi Permanent Unlimited Live
- Western Digital Story Telling Project
Paying your fees
Student payments using OneStop will be unavailable from 11.59pm Friday 1 October until 5pm on Monday 4 October 2021. If you wish to make a payment during this time, please use one of the other payment methods.
Making payments (payment options)
Please pay the fee amount indicated in your electronic Statement of Account (eSOA) using one of the following methods.
Note: You will need to quote your payment reference number, which can be found on your eSOA.
1. Secure internet payments using the University's Onestop online payment system
2. Phone payments can be made by calling 13 18 16 with credit card details. (MasterCard and Visa only). Quote POST billpay code 2106
3. BPay: Use details provided by your participating financial institution. Quote Biller Code 52217 and your payment advice number which can be found on your eSOA
4. Pay in person by credit card, EFTPOS, cash or cheque at any Australia Post Office. You must have your printed Statement of Account with you to use this facility
5. Pay via post by cheque or money order. This option is only available if you have your printed eSOA. Please complete the payment advice on the eSOA, detach and include with your cheque/money order and mail it to the address provided
Checking that payment has been received
You will receive an email to your Western Sydney University email account to confirm that your payment has been received. You can also check on MySR.
Please note that payments take at least three days to appear on your student record.
Allocation of payments
If you have an outstanding debt any payment made will be allocated to these outstanding amounts first.
If the payment you have made is greater than your outstanding debt, then the remaining amount will be paid against your other liabilities such as student contribution amounts or tuition fees.