- Applying to study
- New to Uni
- Important dates 2022
- Fees and costs
- The Academy
Services and facilities
- - Student Central
- - Workshops, programs and online resources
- - Academic Literacy Support
- - Counselling Service
- - Disability Service
- - Student Welfare Service
- - MATES
- - International Buddy Program
- - English Conversation Groups
- - Special Consideration
- - Student Legal Services
- - Chaplaincy and Inclusive Communities
- - Student Representation & Participation
- - International student support
- - Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander student support
- - Student Stores
- - Online student support
- - Student facilities
- - Support for Student Veterans
- - TalkCampus
- Online systems
- Student Misconduct Rule
- Semi Permanent Unlimited Live
- Western Digital Story Telling Project
Staff ID Cards
Important Covid-19 update- Staff ID Cards
As a Western Sydney University staff member you’ll need a Staff ID card for the duration of your employment. Your staff ID is used for swipe access to buildings, library and photocopier services, and for identification purposes while on campus.
How do I get my Staff ID card?
New Staff Cards
If you need a brand new Staff ID Card, you can apply online by providing a photo and 2 forms of suitable identification. Once processed, your ID card will be available for collection from the Campus Safety & Security office of your nominated campus.
Replacement Staff Cards
If your card has expired and you require a replacement for campus access, please complete our Replacement Staff ID Form linked below. Upon assessing your request we will internal mail the card to the Campus Safety & Security location of your choosing for you to collect. They will apply your swipe access to match your previous ID Card.
Please contact us via phone on 1300 668 370, or email at email@example.com, if you have further enquiries.
Need more information?
For more information please contact the Student Infoline on 1300 668 370 (Monday – Friday, 9am-5pm), email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit any of our centres.