- Applying to study
- New to Uni
- Important dates
- Fees and costs
- The Academy
Services and facilities
- - Student Services Hub
- - Workshops, programs and online resources
- - Academic Literacy Support
- - Counselling Service
- - Disability Service
- - Student Welfare Service
- - MATES
- - English Conversation Groups
- - Special Consideration
- - Student Legal Services
- - Chaplaincy and Inclusive Communities
- - Student Representation & Participation
- - International student support
- - Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander student support
- - Student Stores
- - Online student support
- - Student facilities
- - Support for Student Veterans
- - TalkCampus
- Online systems
- Student Misconduct Rule
- Semi Permanent Unlimited Live
- Western Digital Story Telling Project
Please note that the Counselling Service will be closed in line with the University Christmas and New Year closedown.
The University closedown period is from Wednesday 20 December 2023 to Tuesday 2 January 2024.
About the Counselling service
Watch the video below to learn more about the WSU Counselling service.
24/7 Crisis Support Contacts
For immediate crisis intervention when life may be in danger, call Emergency Services on 000 or go to your local hospital emergency department.
- Campus Safety & Security (opens in a new window) 1300 737 003
- NSW Rape Crisis (opens in a new window) 1800 424 017
- 1800 RESPECT (opens in a new window) 1800 737 732
- Lifeline (opens in a new window) 13 11 14
For further emergency and 24-hour services visit our resources list.