- The University's Financial Framework
- University Insurances
- How to pay your University bills from anywhere
- Finance Forms
- Financial Operations
- Financial Services
- Finance Processes and Procedures
- Finance Business Partnerships
- - Category Management
- - Procurement and Corporate Services
- - Commercial Contract Management
- - Procurement Process
- - Fleet Management
- - Travel and Expense Management System (TEMS)
- - Procurement of IT Equipment
- - Procurement Forms and Templates
- - Contact Us
- - Contractor / Consultant Expressions Of Interest
- Supplier Terms & Conditions
Travel and Expense Management System (TEMS)
Welcome to the University Travel and Expense Management System (TEMS). One integrated system for staff, approved students and associates to book and manage all University related Travel including flights, accommodation, car hire etc and manage all your University related expenses including Corporate credit card statements, travel related expenses and personal reimbursements.
For more information on TEMS access and user guides, please read the WSU Travel Policy and Travel Processes (opens in a new window) Knowledge Article.
How to use TEMS
Staff using the system for the first time will find it helpful to access the online guides on the Travel Processes (opens in a new window) page.
The Travel & Expense Support Team is available to assist staff with completing their travel and expense activities in TEMS. The team provide assistance to staff through:
- Travel booking assistance and enquiries.
- Expense acquittal assistance and enquiries.
- Coaching requirements.
If you need support or coaching in the use of TEMS please raise a WesternNow General Enquiry (opens in a new window)
If the problem is technical in nature please contact the IT Service desk on 9852 5111, or alternatively log a job via the IT Portal (opens in a new window).
For students who are approved to book travel (and to request any reimbursement of approved University related expenses) in the first instance you must talk to the administration staff in your School/Institute for more details and to organise your access to the system.
If you are experiencing difficulties, please contact the administration staff in your School/Institute or Unit. If the problem is technical in nature please contact the IT Service desk on 9852 5111, or alternatively log a job via the IT Portal (opens in a new window).
No results were found