Flexible Workspace Etiquette
- Be mindful and respectful of the level of your voice so that you do not distract others.
- Use headphones and utilise on-campus bookable Zoom meeting rooms where required.
- Take advantage of collaborative spaces for group conversations.
- Honour your reservation time. Update or cancel your desk bookings so others can use the resources
- Clean-up the space after use.
- Clean and empty your locker at the end of use.
- Remember to remove your food items from the fridge at the end of use.
- Small efforts by all help us meet our mission of living green and reducing our carbon footprint. Conserve power. Turn off lights at the end of the day.
- Minimise. Bring only what you will use in a day to store in refrigerators.
- General waste and recycle bins are provided. Please use them appropriately.
- Bring your healthy-self to work. If you have any cold or flu symptoms, please stay at home.