At our Sydney City campus, our vibrant, inspiring community of students have access to state-of-the-art facilities in a thriving, diverse and innovative learning environment – in the centre of the city.
Students* enjoy access to on-campus facilities including:
- state-of-the-art computer laboratories
- innovative learning spaces
- high-speed Wi-Fi
- multiple vibrant areas for social activities
- a comprehensive online library
- all facilities and services at any WSU campus and exclusive access to Sydney City Campus.
Students* benefit from:
- purpose-built classrooms equipped with interactive whiteboards and recording facilities
- computers, printing and photocopying services
- the option to ‘Bring Your Own Device’, or to borrow laptops or iPads available in class
- computer labs, course-specific hardware and software programs (e.g. used for IT, Engineering and Communications units among others)
- personalised, on-campus IT support from the iHELP Support Team, offering a unique walk-in, face-to-face and online service.
*The facilities at Sydney City Campus are currently only available to students who are enrolled in a course at Sydney City due to systems and technology variances.
Western Sydney University, Sydney City Campus provides a free academic license to use the prototyping tool for mobile and web applications for students of Electrical Engineering. Justinmind is one of the leading tools for easy and quick production of interactive prototypes, which are also made using existing application templates. Designed prototypes operate almost as normally running applications, which can then be tested with potential end-users. Justinmind tool will be used by students of Electrical Engineering in the study of Digital Systems for building of own prototype applications. More about tool: https://www.justinmind.com/