Congratulations on deciding to study at Sydney City Campus. We're excited to welcome you to campus next Trimester. To ensure you are fully prepared to start your studies, please follow the steps below. If you need help, you can register for our enrolment workshops below.
Activate your account
Firstly, you will need to activate your student account (called your 'WesternAccount'). This account gives you access to all our online services (including the My Student Records (MySR), the Library, your student email account and more)! You will need your Student ID number which is printed on your letter of offer.
Choose your subjects
Next, you will need to choose the subjects you would like to study in your first trimester from the program section of this website. Then, you will need to register in the correct subjects in My Student Records (MySR).
- If you wish to apply for Credit for prior learning on the basis of prior study, you will need to apply online via the eForm Portal
- Read more about the Credit for Prior Learning.
Select your timetable
The next step of your enrolment is to register for your Sydney City Campus, Trimester 2 classes using the Western Online Tutorial Registration System, Allocate+.
From 10am on Monday, 23 October 2023 you will be able to select your specific class times on Allocate+.
You can also add yourself to a waitlist for a particular class/group and in the scenario that seats become available, your waitlist request will be processed by the system and it will allocate you to the activity requested.
- Sydney City Campus students need to submit their class selections/allocations starting from 10am Monday, 23 October 2023.
- Allocation of classes is completed on a first-in, first-served basis.
- You will need to select a class time for each subject (and tutorials/other classes, where applicable).
- Once you have been allocated to a class, you are able to change your class time for each subject, providing there is another class time available and there is space in this class.
- The last date to change class times is Monday 13 November 2023 9:59 am.
- From Monday 13 November 2023 10:00 am, any student who has not yet engaged with the system (selected classes in the allocation adjustment period) will be automatically put into any remaining places available.
- For more information please visit the Class Registration web page: www.westernsydney.edu.au/tutorialregistration.
You must attend your Orientation session so that you can become familiar with the campus, your Program Convenor and what is expected of you during your studies. You can find your specific Orientation time here.
Attend your classes from Week 1
Classes at Sydney City Campus will start on Monday, 30 October 2023. It's very important that you do not miss your first week of classes. These initial classes will give you an overview of each unit and the lecturer will talk you through any exams and assignments that will happen during the Trimester.