WHS&W Information about COVID-19
Based the latest advice from the NSW Government it is no longer a requirement that you notify WHS&Wellbeing Unit if you test positive to COVID-19. Please use the below useful tips on how to protect yourself and your loved ones:
- Stay up to date with recommended COVID-19 vaccinations.
- Stay home if you have cold or flu symptoms and get tested.
- Wear a mask in crowded, indoor places.
- Talk with your doctor now if you are at higher risk of severe illness. You may be eligible for antiviral medicines.
- Don't visit people who are at higher risk if you have symptoms or COVID-19.
For further information about steps to reduce your COVID risk please visit the following link from NSW Government: