Installing and Removing Programs
These instructions are to be used when you need to install an approved program on your computer.
To Run or Check Advertised Programs
- From the Start menu, choose Control Panel (or Settings/Control Panel)
- Click the Programs and Features icon to open. A list of programs already installed will appear
- Click Install a program from the network to see the list of available programs
- Select a program and click Install
- The program will then run, usually in the background, and your program will be installed.
Note: DO NOT run the Uninstall program unless you are asked to by I.T. This program, as the name suggests, will remove the program.