Hidden Text in Word
You may want to make notes or instructions* in a Word document that the reader can hide when they are finished with them.
The answer is "Hidden Text".
Hidden Text is visible, only when you have the Show/Hide turned on.
To hide text.
- Highlight the text (instructions) to be hidden.
- Right mouse click the selection and choose Font to open the Font dialog box.
- Under Effects, select the Hidden check box option.
- Click OK
To view (hidden) text.
- From the Home tab, in the Paragraph group,
- Click the Show/Hide button.
*Tip: Instructions are more obvious when they are coloured, preferably in a light colour such as orange and maybe a different style such as Italics.