Footer on Landscape Page
If you want to put a text in a landscape page Footer but want it in the same location as the Portrait footer for printing, you need to insert it in a Text box.
- On the Landscape sheet, draw a Text Box (Insert/Text Box)
- Insert text in the Footer as required.
- Place your cursor where you want to insert your page number.
- To insert the page number;
- From the Insert tab, in the Header & Footer group, choose Page Number.
- Choose Current Position and the Plain Number preset.
- Select the number and from the Insert tab, in the Header & Footer group, choose Page Number again.
- Choose Format Page Number.
- Under Page numbering, choose Continue from Previous section and click OK.
(If this doesn't show, select the number and press F9 to update fields)
- Select the Text Box,
- From the Format tab, in the Text group, click the Text Direction command until the text is the way you want it.
- You will need to move and re-size the text box until you get it where you want it to be.
- With the Text Box still selected, from the Format tab, in the Text Box Style group,
- Click the Shape Outline command and choose No Outline to remove the border.