Finding highlighted text in Word
You can use the Advanced Find function to find any highlighted text in Word.
- From the Home ribbon, in the Editing group,
- Click the small arrow next to Find and select Advanced Find
The Find/Replace/GoTo dialog box opens at the Find tab.
Note: shortcut Ctrl+F brings up a different Find function.
- Make sure the Find What field is blank.
- Click the More button and click the Format button.
- Choose Highlight from the list. The word Highlight now appears below the Find What box.
- To see them one at a time, click the Find Next button.
- To see them all, click the Reading Highlight.
- Click Highlight All, and all of the highlighted text will be selected.