Changing fonts in PowerPoint
To keep your presentation in PowerPoint consistent you may need to change fonts, especially if you have copied and pasted text from another source. PowerPoint has a Replace Fonts command built in.
To use the Replace Fonts command
- From the Home ribbon, in the Editing group
- Click the arrow next to the Replace command and choose Replace Fonts and the Replace Fonts dialog box opens
- In the Replace box, choose the font to be replaced
- In the With box, choose the new font
- Click Replace
- Repeat the process if required
- Click Close when you are finished
- Check your slides. Note this does not correct font size.