Printing a phone directory in Microsoft Outlook
To do this:
- open Outlook and go to your Contacts
- if you only want to print certain contacts, hold the Ctrl key while you click on the ones you wish to include in your list
- from the Office Button click Print. (or Ctrl + P)
- in the Print Style box, choose Phone Directory from the list
- if you selected only certain contacts that you want to print, select the Only Selected Items option button.
Outlook will create and print an alphabetical list, with each contact listed, starting with Lastname, then Firstname and Phone number. If a contact has more than one contact number, each number is listed along with a description, (E.g. Home or Mobile).