If you continuously send the same email that rarely changes, you can use an email Template.
As in Word or Excel, you can save it as a Template then reuse it when you want. Text or Data can be added before the template is sent as an email message.
To create a Template
- From the Home tab, in the New group, click New E-mail.
- Enter any content that you want.
- From the File tab, click Save As.
- In the Save as type list, click Outlook Template.
Note the Templates folder opens, but you can save it anywhere.
- In the File name box, type a name for your template.
- Click Save.
To use an email Template;
- From the Home tab, in the New group, click New Items.
- Select More Items, and then Choose Form. The Choose Form dialog box opens.
- In Look In, click User Templates in File System. The default templates folder is opened.
( If your template is saved in a different folder, click Browse.)
- Select the template, and then click Open.
- Make any changes. This is a new email so changes aren't saved to the template.
- Click Send.