HTML in vUWS
To create a file
This example is from the Home Page.
- Click Create File and the Create file window will open
- Enter a Filename
- Click the Enable HTML Creator button and the box will appear as a text editor with a rudimentary toolbar
- Here is a blank page that you can use similar to a basic word processor (like Word)
- You can add text, pictures, links and change colours and backgrounds
- To view (or edit) the HTML code, click the Source View tab. Y
- ou can add or change the html code here
- Click Save to exit.