lynda.com online training
lynda.com is an online learning company the provides thousands of video based courses to help people learn about business, professional, software, technology and creative skills. These courses are being added to all the time, and Western Sydney University staff members and students can gain access ot the courses at no cost*.
*lynda.com is free to University Staff and Students, but you must sign in using your Western account credentials.
How to Use Lynda.com
- Go to the lynda.com website (opens in a new window)
- Select Sign in (top right of screen)
- Select Sign in with your organization portal
- Enter westernsydney.edu.au and Select Continue
- Enter your Student or Staff ID number as the username
- Enter your Western password in the password field.