Change the play speed in Windows Media Player
Change the playing speed
You may need to change the playing speed of a CD or DVD. You can do that in Windows Media Player from the players screen. Not all content can be played at different speeds.
To adjust the play speeds:
- in Windows Media Player, begin playing the content
- click the Now Playing tab, click the Select Now Playing options button, (just beneath the tab)
- choose Enhancements, and select Play Speed Settings.
In the Enhancements pane, do one of the following:
- Move the Play Speed slider to the speed at which you want to play the content OR
- Click either the Slow, Normal, or Fast link.