Dr Justin Guagliano
Lecturer - Health Promotion
Dr Justin Guagliano is a Lecturer in Health Promotion at Western Sydney University. Prior to joining Western, he completed post-docs in MRC Epidemiology Unit and Centre for Diet and Activity Research at the University of Cambridge in the United Kingdom and the Department of Kinesiology at Kansas State University in the United States.
Justin is primarily interested in conducting research that promotes health and prevents obesity and chronic diseases in young people through community and family-based interventions. He is also interested in reducing health disparities among underserved populations, examining the motivational underpinnings for physical activity behaviour, and behavioural epidemiology – to understand the patterns and determinants of physical activity behaviour in young people.
- Physical activity promotion in children, adolescents, and emerging adults
- Community- and family-based health promotion
- Behavioural epidemiology
Qualifications & Recognition
- PhD Western Sydney University
Research & Publications
- For a complete list of my publications please see my publications page (opens in a new window)
- View my ResearchGate Profile (opens in a new window)
|Telephone||(02) 4620 3319|