- Information for survivors
- Supporter Community
- Western's Respect. Now. Always. Campaign
- Supporting a friend: Responding to disclosures of sexual and gendered violence
- Bystander power
- International students
- Language and accessibility options
- Sexual harassment
- Change the Course Recommendations Implementation Table WSU June 2021
- Sexual Offences Reporting Portal image
- We Are Here to Support You image
Respect. Now. Always.
Ending sexual assault and sexual harassment at university.
- Use the Support button to see your options if you have been sexually assaulted or sexually harassed
- Use the Report button to report sexual assault, sexual harassment or any other sexual offence
Respect.Now.Always.(opens in a new window) is a national campaign to ensure our Universities are places of safety and respect. We are driven by the recommendations of the Australian Human Rights Commission's report into sexual assault and sexual harassment at Australian universities, Change the Course (opens in a new window).
At Western, Respect.Now.Always.
- raises awareness of support and reporting options
- addresses the drivers of sexual violence
- models and celebrates respectful relationships
- provides relevant, engaging and evidence-informed training
- partners with people and organisations to increase impact
Click here (opens in a new window) to see some of our initiatives
24/7 Crisis Support
- Police / Fire / Ambulance (opens in a new window) 000
- Campus Safety & Security (opens in a new window) 1300 737 003
- 1800 FULL STOP (opens in a new window)1800 385 578
- 1800 RESPECT (opens in a new window) 1800 737 732
What is sexual harassment, what are our options, how can we report it and how can we get support?
We partner with students, academics and professional staff across our University community and beyond.