Help build a body of proof for ancient practices
Provide hope to sufferers of chronic disease
- Healthy hearts: preventing and treating cardiovascular and metabolic disorders.
- Healthy minds: preventing and treating neurocognitive and mental health disorders.
- Healthy women: promoting sexual and reproductive health.
- Healthy lives through cancer: staying healthy through the cancer journey.
NICM Health Research Institute also undertakes research in the following emerging areas:
- Traditional and indigenous medicine, such as bush medicine in Australia.
- Mind and body therapies, such as yoga and meditation.
- Medicinal cannabis.
Your donation funds vital research
- Support excellent early career research – fund the living costs or project costs for research students in an area that interests you
- Contribute to our clinical trials capacity – small and large donations to allow NICM Health Research Institute to greatly expand its clinical trials capacity and will make a real difference to improving knowledge of which complementary medicines have strong health benefits
Please contact Jasmine Katakos on 02 9685 4700 or Sobhini Sinnatamby on 0421 615 839 to discuss how our programs might support your interests.
How do I make a donation?
You are able to make a tax deductible donation online through the Western Sydney University. On the form, select 'NICM Health Research Institute' when answering 'I would like to support'.
For every $1 of funding you donate to support research at Western Sydney University, the Commonwealth Government will provide Western Sydney University with an additional 20-40 cents in research funding.
NICM Health Research Institute is grateful for the generous support it receives to advance the vision and mission of the Institute.
Read further information relating to policies governing gifts to Western Sydney University, and honour rolls and annual reports on the impact being made by our donors.