The Men's Health Week website is administered out of Western Sydney University (ABN 53 014 069 881).
Collection and use of personal information
On this website, the information we collect includes your email address, name and address details and other information you include when submitting events, making inquiries or registering for email news. The website may set cookies to record information that is not personally identifiable to help improve the browsing experience. Third party plugins like the Facebook and Twitter 'likes' may also set cookies but these are outside of the control of the Men's Health Week team.
Handling Your Information
The information you provide will not be shared with any other organisations. With your permission, we may send you email news and updates about men's health information from either Men's Health Week or from the Men's Health Information & Resource Centre at Western Sydney University. You can unsubscribe or opt out at any time by following links from emails or by contacting us.
Accessing Your Personal Information
You can access the information we hold about you at any time by contacting us directly. You may be asked for identification before we release any records.
We are happy to take questions and we want you to feel safe in your use of this website.
Please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
Hashtag challenge: Terms and Conditions
For those partaking in the Men’s Health Week hashtag challenge to win an Apple iWatch please note the following terms and conditions of entry.
- Post entries must be respectful in nature. Any entry deemed to have obscenities, offensive language or derogatory descriptions of any nature will be excluded from the competition.
- Entry posts must feature the hashtag #menshealthweek to be eligible for entry into the competition.
- Post content must fit in accordance with Men's Health Week, either through the ‘healthy environments’ theme or relevant to men’s health or men’s community wellbeing to be considered an entry.
- Every post that includes the hashtag #menshealthweek is counted as one entry into the competition.
- Instagram post entries must be posted on the community profiles grid rather than stories in order to be referred back to and collated as entries after Men's Health Week has concluded.
- Post entries are eligible across LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram as words, video content or pictures as long as the content is relevant to men’s health and features the #menshealthweek hashtag.
- Each entry must be linked back to an official organisation or individual and only verified accounts will be considered for entry into the draw.
- Each entry should include both the #menshealthweek hashtag and the relevant Western Sydney social media handle. For Facebook entries, tag [@centremalehealthwsu]. For Twitter entries, tag [@MensHealthWkAu]. For Instagram entries tag [@westernsydneyu] and for LinkedIn entries tag [linkedin.com/school/western-sydney-university/]
- The hashtag challenge competition opens on Monday 13th June 2022 (12am AEST) and entry submission will conclude Sunday 19th June 2022 (11.59pm AEST)