Connect with Learning Futures to follow conversations about teaching, hear about new initiatives and find partners for a new teaching project.
Connect and Collaborate with our Team
- Teaching & Curriculum Transformation - Associate Professor Jo-Anne Chuck, Head of Teaching and Curriculum
- Work Integrated Learning and Partnership Pedagogy - Dr Jen Tindale, Senior Lecturer, Learning Futures
- Transition Pedagogies - Dr Jen Tindale, Senior Lecturer, Learning Futures
- Academic and Sessional Staff Professional Development - Dr Naima Iftikhar, Lecturer, Learning Futures
- Technology Enabled Learning (TEL) – Leanne Yard - Head of Technology Enabled Learning
- Mathematics Education Support - firstname.lastname@example.org
More ways to stay connected
Learning Futures Social Media Channels
Learning Futures on Facebook (opens in a new window)
Connect and engage with the Learning Futures Portfolio and keep up to date with the latest news and updates on emerging technologies and pedagogies in higher education.
Learning Futures on Twitter (opens in a new window)
Follow Learning Futures for the latest trends and technology relevant to emerging technologies and pedagogies in higher education. @_learnfutures
RCE Greater Western Sydney Twitter (opens in a new window)
Think Global Act Local:UN endorsed RCE-GWS is a network of environmental and sustainability educators working together in Greater Western Sydney. @RCE_GWS