Connect with Learning Futures to follow conversations about teaching, hear about new initiatives and find partners for a new teaching project.
Connect and Collaborate with our Team
- Curriculum Transformation - Associate Professor Jo-Anne Chuck, Head of Teaching and Curriculum
- Teaching Transformation - Associate Professor Jo-Anne Chuck, Head of Teaching and Curriculum
- Work Integrated Learning and Partnership Pedagogy - Dr Jen McPherson, Senior Lecturer, Learning Futures
- Transition Pedagogies - Dr Jen McPherson, Senior Lecturer, Learning Futures
- Academic and Sessional Staff Professional Development - Gina Saliba, Lecturer, Learning Futures
- Technology Enabled Learning (TEL) – Ms Lynnae Venaruzzo, Head of Technology Enabled Learning
- Digital Content and E-Support – Dr Rachel Bentley, Head of Digital Content and E-Support
- Sustainability Education - Ms Jen Dollin, Head of Sustainability Education
- Placements Hub - Marlene Henry, Associate Director
- Mathematics Education Support - Associate Professor Leanne Rylands, Head of MESH
Engage with Learning and Teaching across Western
Curriculum Conversations invites you to engage with learning and teaching colleagues from across the university. Issue One - November 2019 (opens in a new window) contains a range of interesting conversation topics including: Course leader’s insights into the challenges of large-scale curriculum development; the rationale behind new policies on curriculum design and assessment; the employability strengths embedded in diversity; tips on teaching mixed cohorts.
Subscribe today (opens in a new window) to receive the next issue in your inbox.
More ways to stay connected
Learning Futures Social Media Channels
Learning Futures on Facebook (opens in a new window)
Connect and engage with the Learning Futures Portfolio and keep up to date with the latest news and updates on emerging technologies and pedagogies in higher education.
Learning Futures on Twitter (opens in a new window)
Follow Learning Futures for the latest trends and technology relevant to emerging technologies and pedagogies in higher education. @_learnfutures
RCE Greater Western Sydney Twitter (opens in a new window)
Think Global Act Local:UN endorsed RCE-GWS is a network of environmental and sustainability educators working together in Greater Western Sydney. @RCE_GWS