- Future Now | Securing Digital Success 2018-2020
- IT maintenance planned outages
- IT Service Desk
- Email and Related Services
- Western WiFi Wireless Network
- IT Contracts
- Computer Laboratories
- Australian Access Federation
- IT Finance and Procurement
- Service Improvements
- Staff Software Benefits
- Cyber Security
- COVID-19: ITDS Advice, Guides and Support
- Getting Connected: Off Campus
- Multi-Factor Authentication
- Return to Campus: Ready, Tech, Go
- Adobe Acrobat Sign
- Direct to Desk
- Windows 10 Upgrade 2022
- Grade Centre
Keeping you securely connected wherever you are.
Zoom can be used for simple online meetings, local collaboration or screen sharing, large meetings, and broadcast webinars. The tool enables video, audio and screen share meetings to occur anytime, anywhere, with anyone.
You can use personal computers, laptops, tablets, smartphones, or our fixed conference rooms to participate in Zoom meetings. Stay tuned, remember technology is about you.
Zoom: How-To Guides
Learn how to connect with colleagues and students to host and join virtual meetings with some of our helpful how-to guides. For Zoom Enabled Teaching Spaces (ZETS), please visit the link on the right hand side.
- Getting Started with Zoom (KB0016147)
- Zoom Installation Guide (Windows) (KB0011557)
- Zoom Installation Guide (Mac) (KB0011558)
- Zoom FAQ's and Trouble Shooting (KB0011878)
- How to Join and Host Meetings in Zoom (KB0016147)
Please note: If you have any issues with the above links, please copy the above KB article number (after the link) and search in MyIT Portal.
Zoom: Updates and Important Links
Zoom tends to update its software every six months, usually in May and November of every year. ITDS will let you know when the next update will be taking place and any impacts they may have. In the meantime, you can find more information below:
- Zoom Download Centre - Get the latest version of Zoom here!
- Zoom Update - New Security Settings (KB0016324)
For more information, please see our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) below to learn more about Zoom's best practice at Western and how the changes may impact you.