- Future Now | Securing Digital Success 2018-2020
- IT maintenance planned outages
- IT Service Desk
- Email and Related Services
- Western WiFi Wireless Network
- IT Contracts
- Computer Laboratories
- Australian Access Federation
- IT Finance and Procurement
- Service Improvements
- Staff Software Benefits
- Cyber Security
- COVID-19: ITDS Advice, Guides and Support
- Getting Connected: Off Campus
- Multi-Factor Authentication
- Return to Campus: Ready, Tech, Go
IT Fact Sheets
IT fact sheets have almost disappeared, but don't despair, because other than any remaining below, fact sheets that weren't obsolete have been transferred to knowledge articles in our MyIT portal (opens in a new window)!
Be sure to visit MyIT (opens in a new window) and search the knowledge base, where we have hundreds of articles available to answer your IT questions or help resolve IT problems that may be experienced at the University.
Covers AMIS user accounts (Associate Management Information System). AMIS accounts are required so that associates of the University can obtain WesternAccounts and therefore access to the University network and the Internet.
- AMIS Accounts (PDF, 560.26 KB) (opens in a new window)
Requests and suggestions for future knowledge articles should be sent to the ITDS Service Management Office. Please note that it may not be possible to satisfy all requests.