- IT maintenance planned outages
- IT Service Desk
- Email and Related Services
- Western WiFi Wireless Network
- IT Contracts
- Computer Laboratories
- Australian Access Federation
- Service Improvements
- Staff Software Benefits
- COVID-19: ITDS Advice, Guides and Support
- Getting Connected: Off Campus
- Multi-Factor Authentication
- Return to Campus: Ready, Tech, Go
- Adobe Acrobat Sign
- Direct to Desk
- Windows 10 Upgrade 2022
- Grade Centre
- Contact Centre Project
- CloudStor Decommissioning
Do you represent an organisation looking to respond to tenders or requests for proposals from Information Technology and Digital Services at Western Sydney University?
You'll need to register with Tenderlink. ITDS uses Tenderlink to advertise most of our tenders and requests for proposals. Prospective respondents need to register with Tenderlink in order to see the documentation and to respond to the tender or proposal. There is no charge to register.
Once a tender or request for proposal is released, ITDS staff are unable to respond to verbal enquiries from prospective respondents. Written enquiries are to be emailed to the ITDS representative nominated in the documentation.