- Future Now | Securing Digital Success 2018-2020
- IT maintenance planned outages
- IT Service Desk
- Email and Related Services
- Western WiFi Wireless Network
- IT Contracts
- Computer Laboratories
- Australian Access Federation
- IT Finance and Procurement
- Service Improvements
- Staff Software Benefits
- Cyber Security
- COVID-19: ITDS Advice, Guides and Support
- Getting Connected: Off Campus
- Multi-Factor Authentication
Future Now | Securing Digital Success 2018-2020
The future has never been so close, or as enticing as it is right now. The benefits of emerging technologies will continue to have a positively disruptive influence on the success and reputation of Western Sydney University and we will be seen as a leader in technology enhanced learning and research in the Australian sector.
This revised Future Now | Securing Digital Success 2018-2020 (PDF, 1872.11 KB) (opens in a new window) strategy includes our achievements
This strategy provides a framework to seamlessly support the decisions and operational plans of Information Technology and Digital Services (ITDS), a portfolio of the Office of the Vice President (Finance and Resources).
Our Service Promise is to continue to deliver practices and processes that ensure service reliability, cost effectiveness, sustainability, quality and security of our systems and technology solutions, connecting the University community locally, nationally and globally.