- IT maintenance planned outages
- IT Service Desk
- Email and Related Services
- Western WiFi Wireless Network
- IT Contracts
- Computer Laboratories
- Australian Access Federation
- Service Improvements
- Staff Software Benefits
- COVID-19: ITDS Advice, Guides and Support
- Getting Connected: Off Campus
- Multi-Factor Authentication
- Return to Campus: Ready, Tech, Go
- Adobe Acrobat Sign
- Direct to Desk
- Windows 10 Upgrade 2022
- Grade Centre
- Contact Centre Project
- CloudStor Decommissioning
Adobe Acrobat Sign
A Convenient Way to Sign...
There are two options available to staff when a signature is required on a digital document. First, let’s determine whether you need to use Adobe Acrobat Sign or Adobe Fill and Sign.
Watch the video below to learn more!
If you are still unsure which signing tool you should use, please refer to the Office of General Council (OGC) Guidelines here which outlines further details and use-cases.
Please find guides to help you get your digital document signed.
Need Adobe Acrobat Sign?
Adobe Acrobat Sign is a cloud-based e-signature service that allows the user to send, sign, track, and manage signature processes using a browser or mobile device, with security that you can trust. Adobe Acrobat Sign is WSU’s preferred tool for digital signatures.
If your document is required to be legally binding, such as a Deed, Memorandum of Understanding (MoU), Agreement, Heads of Agreement, binding Term Sheet, Contract, Land Titles Dealing or any other form of document that legally commits the University, you will need to use Adobe Acrobat Sign to affix a Digital Signature.
Please note, there are a limited number of Adobe Acrobat Sign licences available to staff at Western. Access to the Adobe Acrobat Sign can be requested via WesternNow and will require your line manager's approval.
- Request access via WesternNow (opens in a new window); and once the request is fulfilled
- Log in to Adobe Creative Cloud (opens in a new window) with your WesternAccount to either use it on the web or download Adobe Acrobat to use on your desktop
- Review the following help guides
Need Fill and Sign?
Adobe Fill and Sign lets you fill, sign and send non-legal documents fast!
If you need a non-legal document signed, such as a letter, email, memo, or internal document, you can use Adobe Fill and Sign without needing to request access via WesternNow. Here are some resources to get started.