- About Office of People
- HR Systems
- Your pay
- Enterprise Agreements
- The Recruitment Process
- Work Plan Policy Repository
- Office of People Feedback
- Shared Services
- Enterprise Bargaining
- On Costs
- Staff Benefits
- Protected Industrial Action – 7 June 2022
In 2021 the University will commence the next round of Enterprise Bargaining, as the current agreements, the Academic Staff Agreement 2017 - 2021 and the Professional Staff Agreement 2017 - 2021, reach their nominal expiry dates on 30 June 2021.
Information about the Enterprise Bargaining process is outlined in the Enterprise Bargaining Flyer.
|19 April 2021||Pre-bargaining Meeting|
|30 June 2021||Nominal Expiry Date for the 2017 Enterprise Agreements (note 2017 Agreements will remain in force at present)|
2021 Bargaining Team
- Professor Kevin Dunn, Pro Vice-Chancellor, Research (Enterprise Bargaining Chair)
- Professor Anna Cody, Dean, School of Law
- Natasha Maiolo, Senior Employment Lawyer, Office of General Counsel
- Linda Watson, Director HR Partnerships, Workplace Relations and Change, People and Success
- Chris Youness, Executive Director, People and Success
Notice of Employee Representational Rights
Western Sydney University gives notice that it is bargaining in relation to two enterprises agreements (the Western Sydney University Academic Staff Agreement 2021 and the Western Sydney University Professional Staff Agreement 2021) which are proposed to cover employees that are engaged as either academic or professional staff of the University.
For Academic Staff, please find notice here (PDF, 71.56 KB) (opens in a new window).
For Professional Staff, please find notice here (PDF, 71.58 KB) (opens in a new window).
If you have an enterprise bargaining query or would like to provide feedback on the University’s proposed clauses, please email EBfeedback@westernsydney.edu.au or complete the online feedback form (submissions can be anonymous).
Enterprise Bargaining Flyer (PDF, 4050.46 KB) (opens in a new window)