- Contact Details (opens in a new window)
Corinne Jackson is the Senior Administration Officer for the Global Centre for Land-Based Innovation.
Her position is responsible for all administrative issues within the Centre. She is responsible for providing administrative support to the Centre Director on matters relating to the operational running of the Centre.
The responsibilities of the Senior Administration Officer (SAO) relate to the Centre and its staff. As SAO, Corinne is responsible for:
- managing, and monitoring the expenditure of the Centre's finances and physical resources
- supporting marketing, communication, and outreach activities
- liaise with government, communities and international partners
- lead coordination for engagement activities for multiple national and international events incorporating community, industry and government bodies