IMPORTANT: Documents are processed daily and posted twice a week only. Please allow 21 business days for processing. If you have recently had a change of grade please wait 48 hours before ordering any document.
We do not produce documents for UWSIC, please speak to your administration directly
We understand your enquiry may be urgent, however all enquiries are important and actioned as soon as possible, please do not request priority processing, we will be unable to accommodate.
Please refrain from sending more than one email, repeat emails will not be responded to, this is due to the large number of enquiries, documents processed and produced, there is no priority processing services available. Personal collection, faxing or emailing is not possible upon our return.
Please refer to our website for information on the new process for completion/conferral and important information and dates https://www.westernsydney.edu.au/graduation_ceremonies/graduating/apply_to_graduate
We are unable to accommodate any special and urgent requests due to the current restrictions in place and change in student system. We apologise for the inconvenience
Academic Document types
Academic transcript/record (electronic or hard copy available)
A copy of a student's academic record at the time of ordering, including subjects and results.
» How do I order my academic transcript/record?.
Australian Higher Education Graduation Statement (AHEGS) (electronic or hard copy available)
Provides information on a student's higher education qualification, including a record of all subjects undertaken within the specified degree/award, the institution where the qualification was obtained and the Australian higher education system in one easy-to-read document.
» » Can I get a replacement AHEGS?
Program completion letter (hard copy only)
A letter an external organisation may request which confirms a student has completed the necessary requirements to finish their degree and is eligible to graduate pending final approval from the School Academic Committee. A program completion letter can also be issued to confirm a student has graduated (if you completed your program prior to 2002 we may not be able to produce a letter due to the time passed since completing). A program completion letter is not required unless you have a request for one from an external organisation. There are a number of different options for program completion letters, please use the following link
» How do I apply for a program completion letter?
Replacement testamur (hard copy only)
A replacement for the original certificate issued that confirms a student has been admitted to a particular degree or diploma by the academic institution which issues the certificate. Replacement Testamurs will be Western Sydney University Branded How do I apply for a replacement testamur?
- Delays in processing your order will occur during system outage periods and peak activity periods for results and graduation
- Make sure you read the terms and conditions carefully before ordering your documents as they contain important information about time-frames and expectations
- Australian Higher Education Graduation Statements (AHEGS) are issued when you graduate (excluding Foundation studies students). If you want an academic transcript, you will need to order one separately
- The University of Western Sydney officially rebranded as Western Sydney University on 30 August 2015. All degrees and other awards validly conferred by and under the previous name of 'The University of Western Sydney' continue to remain validly conferred and recognised as such
- Replacement Testamurs will be Western Sydney University Branded
- AHEGS and academic transcripts/records: Check what you need to provide to external professional institutions for further education, registration, accreditation, employment or immigration purposes as requirements vary between institutions
- It is your responsibility to check external institution's deadlines and order your documents with enough time to meet those deadlines
- Do you need documents sent to an external body like DEC, AHPRA, UAC, Psychology Board, WES or QTAC? Check the Academic documents FAQ page for more information