- Applying to study
- New to Uni
- Important dates 2022
- Fees and costs
- The Academy
Services and facilities
- - Student Central
- - Workshops, programs and online resources
- - Academic Literacy Support
- - Counselling Service
- - Disability Service
- - Student Welfare Service
- - MATES
- - International Buddy Program
- - English Conversation Groups
- - Special Consideration
- - Student Legal Services
- - Chaplaincy and Inclusive Communities
- - Student Representation & Participation
- - Student Academic Committees
- - International student support
- - Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander student support
- - Student Stores
- - Online student support
- - Student facilities
- - Support for Student Veterans
- - TalkCampus
- Online systems
- Student Misconduct Rule
- Semi Permanent Unlimited Live
- Western Digital Story Telling Project
Academic and English language support
English Conversation Groups
English Conversation Groups are designed to assist international and local students from a non- English speaking background to develop confidence in English conversation.
Student volunteers facilitate sessions in a fun and friendly environment on various Western Sydney University campuses
Online resources for English reading, writing and spoken language
- Study Smart: Access resources to support you with assignment writing and study skills. You can also book an appointment with a Study Smart Librarian for one to one support with academic writing, referencing and study skills.
- Academic Literacy Workshops: Free two and four-day workshops to support you with critical analysis, assignment writing and referencing.
- Learn English from home at your own pace. The Library offers the below interactive modules online via their eResources listings:
- Speech Active: Improve your English pronunciation, verbal conversation and interview skills.
- Mathematics Education Support Hub (MESH) The Hub provides students at all stages of their degree with Maths and Statistics support.
Help with units (PASS)
- Peer Assisted Study Sessions (PASS) Drop-in study groups run by students who have previously completed the subject with top results. You don’t need to register.