- Applying to study
- New to Uni
- Important dates
- Fees and costs
- The Academy
Services and facilities
- - Student Services Hub
- - Workshops, programs and online resources
- - Academic Literacy Support
- - Counselling Service
- - Disability Service
- - Student Welfare Service
- - MATES
- - English Conversation Groups
- - Special Consideration
- - Student Legal Services
- - Chaplaincy and Inclusive Communities
- - Student Representation & Participation
- - International student support
- - Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander student support
- - Student Stores
- - Online student support
- - Student facilities
- - Support for Student Veterans
- - TalkCampus
- Online systems
- Student Misconduct Rule
- Semi Permanent Unlimited Live
- Western Digital Story Telling Project
Quick Clips & Webinars
Quick Clip Animations
Around 70% of Australian university students rate their mental health as poor. This video has some quick ideas to help you manage anxiety.
Research has shown that self-discipline is a better predictor of academic performance than intelligence. Having a clear time management strategy is critical to your success as a student. This video gives some quick ideas on how to get organised.
Exam Memory Blanks
Ever have an experience of your mind going completely blank in an exam? This video explains why it happens and gives you some tips on how to handle it.
It's a myth that striving for perfection is motivating. Trying to be perfect usually leaves you feeling stressed, anxious and completely overwhelmed. This video has some ideas to help you let go of perfect.
Mindful breathing is a way of building resilience to stress, anxiety and anger. This brief animation steps you through a very basic mindful breathing exercise.
The Study, Money & Life Skills vUWS site (opens in new window) will help you increase your learning potential, develop personal awareness and assist with skills to manage your finances. It provides helpful information and resources for all students.
Find out how to:
- Plan your studies and prioritise your commitments
- Prepare for exams to manage those nerves
- Develop your public speaking skills
- Work well in teams
- Manage your finances
- Develop savings goals using the online budget planner
- Manage perfectionism
The Study, Money & Life Skills vUWS site has been developed by Wellbeing Services to help you get the most out of University – head over to the vUWS site (opens in new window) and see what would be helpful to you.