- Applying to study
- New to Uni
- Important dates 2022
- Fees and costs
- The Academy
Services and facilities
- - Student Central
- - Workshops, programs and online resources
- - Academic Literacy Support
- - Counselling Service
- - Disability Service
- - Student Welfare Service
- - MATES
- - International Buddy Program
- - English Conversation Groups
- - Special Consideration
- - Student Legal Services
- - Chaplaincy and Inclusive Communities
- - Student Representation & Participation
- - International student support
- - Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander student support
- - Student Stores
- - Online student support
- - Student facilities
- - Support for Student Veterans
- - TalkCampus
- Online systems
- Student Misconduct Rule
- Semi Permanent Unlimited Live
- Western Digital Story Telling Project
Submit a question
To keep us all safe, Student Wellbeing Services (Counselling, Disability and Welfare) are offering students the next available online appointment. If you require a face-to-face appointment, please discuss this with Wellbeing staff at the time of booking.
Christmas/New Year Closure
The eCounselling Service will be unattended from Monday December 20 - reopening on Monday January 10, 2022.
From Tuesday 4/1/22 to Friday 7/1/22 - if the matter is time sensitive, please email Counselling@westernsydney.edu.au or firstname.lastname@example.org and mark the email as ‘Response Needed’ in the subject line and someone will get back to you as soon as possible.
From Monday 20/12/21 until Tuesday 4/1/22 - please be aware that this is the Christmas/New Year closedown period for Western Sydney University and all Wellbeing Services, including Counselling will be closed. During this time, please contact the below community support services for mental health support and assistance:
- If you need urgent help please call 000 or the Mental Health Access Line 1800 011 511
- Call Lifeline - 13 11 14 (24 hours crisis counselling).
- Lifeline SMS Counselling Service. You can text 0477 13 11 14 and somebody will text you back.
- Beyond Blue - 1300 22 4636
Submit a question
All Western Sydney University students can use eCounselling - just email your question to email@example.com using your student email account.
What happens next? We will respond to you and if we feel the advice may benefit other students post the question and answer on this site. No identifying details will be published, but we will only accept and respond to emails from Western Sydney University student email accounts. Protecting your privacy is important to us - please see our privacy statement for more information about this.
Before you submit a question, you can view previous questions and answers on the eCounselling page. Each question is answered by fully qualified psychologists or social workers and should be responded to within five working days.
Please note this is not a good way to deal with crisis situations. If we are concerned about your safety, we may call you to check on your welfare. If you need to make an appointment, please call 1300 668 370 to make a Zoom or telephone appointment. Lifeline is also available 24 hours a day on 13 11 14.