- Applying to study
- New to Uni
- Important dates 2022
- Fees and costs
- The Academy
Services and facilities
- - Student Central
- - Workshops, programs and online resources
- - Academic Literacy Support
- - Counselling Service
- - Disability Service
- - Student Welfare Service
- - MATES
- - International Buddy Program
- - English Conversation Groups
- - Special Consideration
- - Student Legal Services
- - Chaplaincy and Inclusive Communities
- - Student Representation & Participation
- - Student Academic Committees
- - International student support
- - Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander student support
- - Student Stores
- - Online student support
- - Student facilities
- - Support for Student Veterans
- - TalkCampus
- Online systems
- Student Misconduct Rule
- Semi Permanent Unlimited Live
- Western Digital Story Telling Project
Availability (days/times/if applicable)
Contact details (whatever applicable)
Please indicate if there is a preferred means of contact.
Creating the conditions for inclusive practice in the chaplaincy service and fostering an understanding for the world the students will inherit and the leadership capacities they will need to thrive and sustain the planet.
Particular Focus in Chaplaincy
(Describe how you understand your work as a Chaplain)
Creating of safe spaces for students
Favorite … (film or food or music or sport or ?)
Wisdom saying (e.g. quote or sacred text)
Out beyond ideas of wrong and right,
there is a field. I'll meet you there.
When the soul lies down in that grass,
the world is too full to talk about.
Ideas, language, even the phrase "each other" doesn't make sense anymore.
Partner: Susan. Two children.