- Applying to study
- New to Uni
- Important dates 2022
Fees and costs
- - Commonwealth Supported Students
- Postgraduate fees
- - FEE HELP
- - 2021 Built Environment PG Domestic fees.pdf
- - 2022 Business PG Domestic fees.pdf
- - 2022 Computer Data and Mathematical Sciences PG Domestic fees.pdf
- - 2022 Education PG Domestic fees.pdf
- - 2021 Engineering PG Domestic fees.pdf
- - 2022 Health Sciences PG Domestic fees.pdf
- - 2022 Humanities and Communication Arts PG Domestic fees.pdf
- - 2022 Law PG Domestic fees.pdf
- - 2022 Medicine PG Domestic fees.pdf
- - 2022 Nursing PG Domestic fees.pdf
- - 2022 Psychology PG Domestic fees.pdf
- - 2022 Science PG Domestic fees.pdf
- - 2022 Social Sciences PG Domestic fees.pdf
- - 2021 Domestic Postgraduate Fee Schedule
- - 2022 Engineering Design and Built Environment PG Domestic fees
- - Higher Degree Research Fees
- - International fees
- - Statement of Account
- - Paying your fees
- - SSAF
- - Changes to fees for New Zealand Citizens
- The Academy
- Services and facilities
- Online systems
- Student Misconduct Rule
- Semi Permanent Unlimited Live
- Western Digital Story Telling Project
If you are enrolled in a Domestic Fee Paying program you must pay the full cost of your program without a subsidy from the Australian Government, before the census date for the teaching term. However, as a full fee paying student you may be eligible for FEE-HELP to assist in paying your tuition fees.
If you are an Australian citizen or a holder of an Australian permanent humanitarian visa you have the following options:
- receive a FEE-HELP (opens in a new window) loan for the full tuition fee
- pay some of the tuition fee up front and receive a FEE-HELP (opens in a new window) loan for the balance of the tuition fee.
- pay the full tuition fee up front
I want to receive a FEE-HELP loan for all or part of the tuition fee
As part of your enrolment through My Student Records (MySR) you need to complete an electronic Commonwealth Assistance Form (eCAF). Ensure you have lodged your Tax File Number (TFN) on this form and submitted it by the census date of the teaching term you are enrolled in.
Please double check your eCAF, as failure to provide full and accurate information and not making a payment could result in your enrolment being cancelled.
FEE-HELP (opens in a new window) may be available to both undergraduate and postgraduate students.
New Zealand citizens and holders of an Australian permanent resident visa (other than an Australian permanent resident humanitarian visa) do not have access to FEE-HELP loans and must pay the full tuition fee up front. However, under recent changes, some New Zealand citizens may be eligible for a Fee Help loan. See the Changes to Fees for New Zealand Citizens page to find out more.
I want to pay the full fee up front
See the Paying your fees page for your options for making payments.