Changing your personal details

Important Information

Our new Student Management System is going live on 6 October 2021.

By COB 30 September until 6 October, you will not be able to change your personal details online as MySR will not be available.

From 6 October, you will be able to change your personal details in the new MySR.

For more information, please contact Student Central

Check all your personal details in My Student Records (MySR) (opens in a new window) and update them if necessary.

Address and contact details

in My Student Records (MySR) (opens in a new window) select the 'Update your details' link on the home page. Check that your address and contact information is correct and up to date and make sure your mobile phone number is listed in the correct field so you can be contacted via SMS in emergencies.

Name, date of birth, country of birth and sex

You can also check your name, sex and date of birth in the Personal Details section of My Student Records (MySR) (opens in a new window).

You can update you preferred name online, however if any of the other details are incorrect you will need to lodge a Change of Personal Details form with certified* copies of supporting documentation at a Student Central. Change of Personal Details forms are available online or at Student Central.

You must include certified* documentary evidence of your change of name. Accepted documentation for a change of name includes:

  • Birth Certificate showing the name at birth and the new name(Commemorative Certificates are not acceptable)
  • Marriage Certificate (Commemorative Certificates are not acceptable)
  • Deed Poll
  • Change of Name Certificate issued by the Registry of Births, Deaths and Marriages
  • Divorce Decree
  • current Passport
  • current Drivers Licence - only acceptable for change of date of birth

    * A certified copy of a document is a photocopy of the original document that has been certified by a qualified witness as being "A True Copy Of The Original." A list of qualified witnesses and details on how documents need to be certified is available on the certifying documents page.