Campus Safety & Security
Security: What we do
Campus Safety & Security makes a significant contribution to the Western Sydney University community. We are leading providers of safety and security in the tertiary sector, delivering holistic and intelligence-driven security services.
Providing a safe and secure environment for our students, staff and visitors is core business - we're responsible for your safety on our campuses. We also ensure that every campus, building and facility is secure, safe and accessible when needed.
Examples of our activities include:
- campus patrols by foot, bicycle and vehicle
- CCTV and alarm monitoring
- personal escorts
- building access
- security checks
- incident and first aid responses
- major event assistance
- security design and implementation for projects and changes occurring at the University
- Security Risk Assessments undertaken by fully qualified staff in accordance with ISO Standard 2009:31000