Leadership and Governance
- Vice-Chancellor's Advisory Board
- Vice-Chancellor and President
- Board of Trustees
- Academic Senate
- Office of Governance Services
- Western Sydney University Strategic Plan
- Professoriate Leadership Group
- Contact Us
- Corpus Strategic Funding Areas
RAMS is responsible for implementing consistent records management programs throughout the University and providing advice, assistance, guidance and training to all staff.
The University Archives goal is to capture, preserve, manage and make available a documentary heritage resource of the University, its predecessors, local communities and those people and organisations with which it has had a close association.
General enquiries can be directed to:
- Records Management - email@example.com
- Archives - firstname.lastname@example.org